|Satchel's nose - photo by Liesel -1212.26|
Hi Mom, You loved seeing pictures of Satchel, and I showed you many in the last three years since we adopted her, the Boo, the Boo Boo, The Poopsy Doodle, The Doodler, the Puppy, The Puppiness, her Puppiness, Her Booness, the Sneaky Pickle, the Pooper Doodle.
You also liked our baby puppy talk and calling her by the pronoun her at times when we would use the pronoun she: her wants to play, her wants dinner, her is outside and wants to come in.
I need the puppy's love more than ever lately.
So, in a tribute to National Dog Day, which is today, I share with you five (I am limiting myself) pictures of Satchel Paige Tower.
1. Satchel at the door, January 18, 2013.
I see this sight all the time. The puppy is always asking to come in.
2. Satchel a few days after we adopted her: Friday August 31, 2012
3. Picking up Liesel from work - Satchel on the dash of Liesel's car (when she still fit)
September 13, 2012
4. Satchel and her teddy bear - 1506.18
5. Satchel pensive - May 17, 2013
|photo by Liesel|
Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.
- Days ago = 53 days ago
- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1508.26 - 19:35