Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #646 - Long Lake 1971 - Throwback Thursday 1704.13 - photo series one #21

Mom, Lori, and Dad at Long Lake 1971
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #646 - Long Lake 1971 - Throwback Thursday 1704.13 - photo series one #21

Hi Mom,

So, I am feeling depressed all of a sudden today. I am not sure why.

I have been feeling pretty good lately. But then I started to feel very listless, very disconnected. I am seeking unity.

I suspect that the origin of these feelings would need to be expressed with a very complicated equation, which I am too listless to try to generate right now.

I had lunch with Lori yesterday, so I thought it would be a good time to share this photo.

I am nine years old when this photo was taken. Since I am not in the picture, am I taking the photo? Could I operate a camera at the age of nine? I have no idea.

I see you in the background Mom. You're wearing your favorite yellow beach top (robe?) over your bathing suit. I have no idea who the other people are. They may be other people staying at the resort, as we did not always have the space to ourselves.

Lori is two years old or nearly two years old in this photo.

I cannot see clearly what she is wearing.

Isn't that a nice looking beach?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 648 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1704.13 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.


No comments: