Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2506 - - AMERICA HATES TEACHERS - Just give them the %$#@! money - Teachers grab for Cash



A Sense of Doubt blog post #2506 - AMERICA HATES TEACHERS - Just give them the %$#@! money - Teachers grab for Cash

When I first saw this news item, before I even read about it, just seeing the picture and knowing what it was, it made me SO ANGRY!



Who thought up this great idea to humiliate teachers and even better get teachers to VOUNTEER for the public humiliation spectacle????

And then, I learned that my very own school has some dig up the diamonds shit in which a local jewelry business buries diamonds in the baseball outfield and invites fans (women, primarily) to go dig up those diamonds!

Um...

That's just gross.

And so, I was very happy to find that many, many others though it was an equally disgusting spectacle.

Like Jessica Wildfire on MEDIUM.

Ms. Wildfire bills herself as an "unfluencer."

I like her already.

I do want to add that mask mandates and teaching kids the truth about racism -- mislabeled as teaching "critical race theory" -- are two of the things that cause parents and just community members with no school children and just axes to grind to spew hate and even death threats in the direction of teachers.

You people need to get your heads checked for alien brain worms. What's happened to you?

As for this article, Jessica Wildfire has written everything I want to say about this disgusting "halftime show" and more.

Her article is fucking brilliant, and I don't mind adding a "fucking" adjective to that "brilliant" in case you didn't "get" how high in esteem I have placed this article and Jessica Wildfire.

Head over to Medium and subscribe to her channel.

https://jessicalexicus.medium.com/and-you-wonder-why-so-many-teachers-are-quitting-e05e19216c42

And You Wonder Why So Many Teachers Are Quitting

Take a good hard look.


Jessica Wildfire

Jessica Wildfire

Unfluencer. | Also on Substack: https://jessicawildfire.substack.com/

It’s not just harmless fun.

America hates teachers.

We’re barely treated like humans.

We’re expected to deal with it.

We’re tired of apologies.

Who else would do this?

Don’t forget this video.

















+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2112.28 - 10:10

- Days ago = 2370 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.



No comments: