Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, November 23, 2023

A Sense of Doubt blog post #3201 - Strong Women - THAT ONE THING FOR 2311.23



A Sense of Doubt blog post #3201 - Strong Women 
 - THAT ONE THING FOR 2311.23

I am thankful for strong women.

Not the traditional Thanksgiving post, but that's perfect, I think.

The first strong woman image below was going to be the top image and the one I push to social media.

Then I noticed the handle, @Stifler'sMom. Really? And the has tag for #thejerkoffz.

I can't feature that in social media as I know that's mostly all people see and rarely do they click through to what I have here.

So, I put it below, with another, but first, a short article from the Good Men Project.

Thanks for tuning in.


https://medium.com/hello-love/in-praise-of-emotionally-strong-women-4ee87f0cf7e0

by Jordan Gray

Here’s to the emotionally strong women…

The women that have done their work.

The women that know the value of self-love and self-care.

The women that hold themselves, and others, to higher standards.

The women that have felt grief, and received the grief of their loved ones.

The women who turn towards their partners instead of away from them.

The women that have held on to every ounce of their life’s passion, regardless of how popular or unpopular it is to maintain.

The women that see through their partners suffering, and see the soul behind the pain.

The women that are a shoulder to cry on, and accept shoulders to cry on.

I honour the abundance of shame and hurt that has been healed in the loving embrace of strong women. The trauma, the abuse, and the sorrow that has been compassionately held by strong women.

I am grateful for every single tear that has ever been kissed away… or left to dry on someone’s face in the presence of a strong woman.

And if you are a strong woman reading this…

Whether you became that way through retreats, sisterhood circles, talk-based therapyself-help books, long nights with lots of tears, or any other number of hard-won strategies… I thank you from the bottom of my heart for having walked the path that you have. Because if you have done your work, the world around you has undoubtedly felt it. Your friends, family, city, culture, and society have all benefited from the way that you carry yourself. You are what’s right with the world.

The ripples of your self-reflection and intentionality are felt further than you can imagine.

So thank you…

For loving out loud.

For having the courage to go first.

For not holding back.

For feeling to the depths of your being.

Thank you…

For being you.

This post originally appeared at JordanGrayConsulting.com and is republished at The Good Men Project.

About Jordan Gray

Sex and relationship coach Jordan Gray helps people remove their emotional blocks and maintain thriving intimate relationships. When he’s not coaching clients or writing new books, Jordan loves to pretend he’s good at surfing, immerse himself in new cultures, and savour slow-motion hang outs with his closest companions. You can see more of his writing at JordanGrayConsulting.com








https://www.vimbasiwarrior.com/








LOW POWER MODE: I sometimes put the blog in what I call LOW POWER MODE. If you see this note, the blog is operating like a sleeping computer, maintaining static memory, but making no new computations. If I am in low power mode, it's because I do not have time to do much that's inventive, original, or even substantive on the blog. This means I am posting straight shares, limited content posts, reprints, often something qualifying for the THAT ONE THING category and other easy to make posts to keep me daily. That's the deal. Thanks for reading.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2311.23 - 10:10

- Days ago = 3065 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.




No comments: