Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #1029 - Savage - Musical Monday for 1804.30


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #1029 - Savage - Musical Monday for 1804.30

Hi Mom,

Just one selection for Musical Monday today, which was brought to my attention by my good friend Walt Curley: Savage by Eurythmics.

I loved this album when it came out, but then I kind of forgot about it.

This is a quick post because I am a day behind and have tons to do.

I am just going to revel in the wonder of Annie Lennox, though this is the same day that I discovered local artist from Astoria, Oregon - Grouper. This alone will be the focus of a future Musical Monday. OH MY!!

But for now, enjoy Savage by Eurythmics.

Track listing[edit]
All tracks written by Annie Lennox and David A. Stewart, except "Come Together" by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
No.TitleLength
1."Beethoven (I Love to Listen To)"4:48
2."I've Got a Lover (Back in Japan)"4:25
3."Do You Want to Break Up?"3:38
4."You Have Placed a Chill in My Heart"3:50
5."Shame"4:23
6."Savage"4:10
7."I Need a Man"4:21
8."Put the Blame on Me"3:44
9."Heaven"3:28
10."Wide Eyed Girl"3:29
11."I Need You"3:22
12."Brand New Day"3:42
2005 Special edition bonus tracks
No.TitleLength
13."Beethoven (I Love to Listen To)" (Extended Philharmonic Version)4:31
14."Shame" (Dance Mix)5:38
15."I Need a Man" (Macho Mix)5:55
16."I Need You" (Live)3:26
17."Come Together"3:20






+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you, Mom.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 1031 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1804.30 - 10:10

NEW (written 1708.27) NOTE on time: I am now in the same time zone as Google! So, when I post at 10:10 a.m. PDT to coincide with the time of your death, Mom, I am now actually posting late, so it's really 1:10 p.m. EDT. But I will continue to use the time stamp of 10:10 a.m. to remember the time of your death, Mom. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom.

No comments: