Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1552 - THAT ONE THING: Batman and Catwoman and Childhood

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1552 - THAT ONE THING: Batman and Catwoman and Childhood

As I work on my presentation, I am conceiving discussions of how stories formulate many of our ideas about ourselves and our gender.

This cover for Batman #210 from 1969 had a profound and formative effect on my psyche and my persona as well as my feelings about and toward my anima.

But I am not sure it's something I should share in my presentation. Thoughts from any readers who may have landed here?

THAT ONE THING BOILERPLATE: I am creating a new feature called THAT ONE THING for a series of blog posts that are set up ahead of time allowing me to take a break from the daily blogging grind to finish a project take a vacation, or for whatever reason I deem necessary. I like this idea better than setting up a series of complicated shares in advance. THAT ONE THING features an image, a song, a thing, and a few short (VERY SHORT) remarks about it. I feel this allows me better value than a share on which I do not comment. So that's the idea. ENGAGE. Here we go

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1905.21 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1417 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: