I am a loyal CNN viewer.
Though I am aware that I am not always getting the whole story, I am confident that when news is being reported (as opposed to opinion and commentary) that I am getting FACTS.
Mostly, I like the personalities. I trust that these people mean well and are working to do the right thing.
For example, Kaitlin Collins asks the president tough questions and does not react when he insults her as he does all the time, even when she doesn't ask questions!
And now she has won an award for her excellence in reporting.
And then she went on the Daily Show.
Thanks for tuning in.
And then she went on the Daily Show.
Thanks for tuning in.
Kaitlan Collins won the Award for Excellence in Presidential News Coverage under Deadline Pressure (broadcast category) from the White House Correspondents' Association.
Jul 27, 2026 #DailyShow #KaitlanCollins #Trump
“It's really not about me, and I don't want it to be about my reaction. …in those moments it's important to put the reminder back on the work, on the question, and on the non-answers that we get.” Jon Stewart sits down with CNN's award-winning chief White House correspondent and “The Source” anchor Kaitlan Collins to discuss the White House Correspondents’ dinner and how she handles insults from the president. They talk about how the White House press corps has changed in the 10 years since she started covering Trump, reporters’ frustrations with the president’s refusal to answer questions, and the value of asking follow-up questions. Plus, Jon prepares a little roleplay to encourage Collins to give Trump a taste of his own medicine. #DailyShow #KaitlanCollins #Trump #CNN #WHCD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2607.29 - 10:10
- Days ago: MOM = 4045 days ago & DAD = 699 days ago
- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I post Hey Mom blog entries on special occasions. I post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day, and now I have a second count for Days since my Dad died on August 28, 2024. I am now in the same time zone as Google! So, when I post at 10:10 a.m. PDT to coincide with the time of Mom's death, I am now actually posting late, so it's really 1:10 p.m. EDT. But I will continue to use the time stamp of 10:10 a.m. to remember the time of her death and sometimes 13:40 EDT for the time of Dad's death. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.
No comments:
Post a Comment