Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #18 - the new Muppet show




Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #18 - the new Muppet show

Hi Mom,

When I started this project, I claimed that some of the entries would be very short, such as a single line.

I have not yet fulfilled that claim, but this one will come close.

Mom, I know you liked the Muppets, especially Miss Piggy. We all watched the Muppets together as a family. I have a Kermit with a Santa hat that you bought me. We shared this affection for the Muppets.

There's going to be a new Muppets show. Let's watch the preview together. I already watched it. I think it's awesome.

There's also this article from Geek.com.

GEEK-First trailer for ABC’s new Muppets show takes the Muppets in new directions

Thinking of you today...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 19 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1507.23 - 9:13

No comments: