Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #473 - Your Memorial Brick

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #473 - Your Memorial Brick

Hi Mom, So, yesterday, I went out to Richland and accompanied Dad on his morning walk to visit your resting place as he does each morning and talks with you. I was also able to see the memorial brick that Dad purchased in the walkway. Isn't it beautiful? I gave your name plate a little kiss.

Dad and I had breakfast after at Liz's Parkview, which is something we should do more often.

On the walk home, we discussed places where drunk drivers have gone off road and hit trees or signs along M-89 going in to Richland.

Dad also showed me a stump thoroughly colonized by carpenter ants.

Back at your condo, I backed up files to my computer and grabbed some old photos to scan and feature here, I also helped the Big Guy with his laptop, getting it better set up for his stay in Mexico from December to April.



We had a nice time, I took some pictures of your cook books. It's weird to be there when you're not there, Mom. We all miss you.


Today's post is just a bit of a catch all.
So there's the brief report on Friday morning with Dad.

Next, before I went to Richland, I had to drop off Satchel at the vet's office. Her has been peeing in the house and may have an infection or something wrong with her kidneys, though in the latter case, we're catching it very early.

Her was unhappy with me leaving her at the vet's for half the day. Here's pictures of her on the car ride home, a little pouty and miffed.












Some pictures of the glorious scribbles I make on wipe boards for class.



From the condo, your book cases...






+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 475 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1610.22 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: