Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #615 - Anne-Marie - Musical Monday 1703.13


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #615 - Anne-Marie - Musical Monday 1703.13

Hi Mom,

I have had a bit of a binge. For the last week, I have been listening to a lot of Anne-Marie, but mainly her song "Do It Right," featured below, twice, just for emphasis.

I first came upon "Do It Right" in Kieron Gillen's playlist, which I posted as

Hey Mom #573 - Kieron Gillen's Best of 2016 Mix - Musical Monday for 1701.30

I also made a playlist just for that week's Musical Monday HERE: YOU TUBE LINK TO THIS PLAYLIST.

This may seem like adoration for Anne-Marie but it isn't just that. Sure, she's attractive, but not really my type.

No, this is more about loving her music, and the blend of vocals and beats in "Do It Right," just is my groove. I love it. I have been truly listening to it on repeat. But after a few days of that repetition, I started listening to her other tracks. Then, I bought all her tracks.

It's great stuff.

If you like female vocalists with soul, which I do.

Pretty awesome for a nice, twenty-something English girl from Somerset.

Check out all this great music.

And as she sings in "Do It Right": "There's never been a human being so good for me..."

That was the perfect soundtrack for me while I was missing my wife while she was away. She's my human being so good for me.

Anne-Marie Wiki

Anne-Marie Twitter

Anne-Marie Facebook

Anne-Marie Instagram

Anne-Marie You Tube
















Oh, let's hear it again... that's what I do...






























+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 617 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1703.13 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.


No comments: