Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, April 22, 2019

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1523 - Projeckt Sampler and Bandcamp Yumminess


A Sense of Doubt blog post #1523 - Projeckt Sampler and Bandcamp Yumminess

No time for mixes today, so just some Bandcamp goodness.

WISH LIST in action.


















via WARREN ELLIS -

THE NEW BLEAK

Is my joke term for a space I've been thinking about for a few years.  In the back of my head is a stack of references, starting from Nordic Noir, running through Eastern European cinema and other experimental forms, probably informed by at least three watch-throughs of TWIN PEAKS: THE RETURN -- and, bad news for everybody, while I spend May trying to puzzle out a season of a new tv project I plan to watch the entire works of Ingmar Bergman -- and various other things that have struck me as occupying an adjacent space.
It's my hobby.  Every few days I scribble a few lines in a notebook, or tap a few lines into a rolling story document, and in three or four years it might even turn into something.  Everybody needs a hobby, and mine is developing the most chilly and forbidding comics storytelling I can.



























+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1904.22 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1388 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: