Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1694 - "Sail" by AWOLNATION covered by I Am Kawehi - Musical Monday on Tuesday - 1910.08


A Sense of Doubt blog post #1694 - "Sail" by AWOLNATION covered by I Am Kawehi - Musical Monday on Tuesday - 1910.08

One day delay.

I am very ill, but I cannot just rest all the days away as I have a work load that still seems unmanageable even though I have cut it down to size quite a lot since last week at this time. There's still a big push to get through the thick of it before the next onslaught.

With all of that in mind, this song seems even more relevant. It is currently my favorite song even though it's a cover.

I had never heard of AWOLNATION until I found this cover because I like Kawehi, A LOT.
I like Kawehi's version 100000X10^24 more than the original. Sorry Aaron (Bruno).

Yeah, yeah, you're shocked I did not know AWOLNATION. Sue me. I cannot keep up on everything in the SPECTACLE. Maybe I noticed them and moved on. Who knows?

The basic song is great, though.

Jam it KAWEHI.

"SAIL WITH ME INTO THE DARK..."






189K subscribers

SUBSCRIBED

Buy this track: https://kawehi.bandcamp.com/track/sail FOR ERIC AND CAROL: When I do these covers for the people who back my Kickstarter projects, I have a hell of a good time. And I'm usually super excited to hear what they come up with. I ask them to give me three songs to pick and choose from - because not every song can be made into a live loop. And it's usually easy to pick between the three - I try them out quickly and find the one that makes the most sense musically for me. But dang, Eric had given me three amazing options...Peter Gabriel (YES!), Sting (holy shit!), and..AWOLNATION. Had to go with Sail, because it's one hell of a badass song, and I had a great time coming up with cool, dirty sounds! A big, huge, gigantic MAHALO to Eric and Carol for helping me make music! Now go on with your badass self and have a great rest of your week yo! Kawehi



Catch me on tour here: https://www.kawehi.com/ Listen on Spotify
Like me on Facebook. Follow me on Twitter.

INSTAGRAM.


ORIGINAL:




Lyrics


This is how I show my love
I made it in my mind because
I blame it on my ADD baby

This is how an angel cries
Blame it on my own sick pride
Blame it on my ADD baby
Blame it on my AD
Sail!
Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself (myself)
Blame it on my ADD baby
Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening
So blame it on my ADD baby
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me into the
Blame it on my ADD baby
Blame it on my ADD
Blame it
La la la la la, la la la la la ooh
La la la la la, la la la la la ooh
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail with me into the dark
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me (sail)
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me sail with me (sail)
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me sail with me (sail)
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me into the dark (sail)
Sail with me sail with me (sail)

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Aaron Bruno
Sail lyrics © Red Bull Media House NA, Inc





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1910.08 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1557 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: