Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, April 17, 2020

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1886 - SNL at home



A Sense of Doubt blog post #1886 - SNL at home

Saturday Night Live took a short hiatus and then returned with an episode produced "at home" while sheltering in place.

Though only a partial set of sketches was uploaded to Hulu (at least as of the day after the Saturday April 11th "broadcast"), the remainder of the bits were loaded to YOUTUBE. I have included them all here plus a few oldies.

Find the videos here one at a time plus a link to the entire playlist at the top of the set.


SNL Cast Predictions for Season 43: Who's In? Who's Out? - Paste
season 43
We all need this right now.

Until the pandemic, most of my viewing of Trump speaking live came from watching Alec Baldwin's perfect imitation of the "president." Now, I am sad to say that I have suffered through much, too much of seeing live presentations by the orange-headed clown who occupies the White House against my wishes and that of nearly every one of my friends.

How great would it be to be a guest at a dinner party with all of these folks?

And so, this.

Because at least once a week, I am going to post something solely dedicated to humor.

Or at least that's the goal.

Humor is important. It matters.

I am so GRATEFUL for these incredible comedians, artists, geniuses.

I have added this post to my "gratitude" category because of how grateful I am.

Thank you SNL. You made sheltering in place much more bearable.









SNL AT HOME - SEASON 45 - EP 16 - AT HOME - ENTIRE PLAYLIST




This was a great one. It deserves to be here:








































When does Saturday Night Live return with new episodes?



Want To Go To 'Saturday Night Live' This Season? - Gothamist

OLDIES BUT STILL GOODIES















Working remotely, 'Saturday Night Live' to air new content this week


Saturday Night Live' returns with an at-home special hosted by Tom ...

Saturday Night Live Put on Indefinite Hold Over Coronavirus ...

SNL: Tom Hanks hosts as Saturday Night Live tackles life under ...

Coronavirus: Saturday Night Live suspends production.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2004.17 -10:10

- Days ago = 1749 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: