Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #340 - Random Imagery and Delays


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #340 - Random Imagery and Delays
Hi Mom, So I have fallen behind again. The weekend got away from me. This post will be dated Saturday June 11th, but I am writing it from the future on Tuesday morning June 14th, just a few minutes before the alarm goes off that reminds me the time of your death, Mom.

I delayed in posting this weekend because I am trying to write a catch all post of book reviews for about six books I have read lately. I felt that this was too many books for one post, so I split it into two posts intended for Saturday and Sunday. But then with work and family stuff Saturday and gaming on Sunday with the guys, which started at 11 a.m. with chores for getting ready prior, I lost most of my usual blog work time. Then, I had a big editing job for Whirlpool hanging over me, and Mondays are always busy with the start of the week. I am now teaching five classes, so I did not even manage to post all my start of the week things, so I have to finish today AND catch up on this blog.

So, I am grabbing some easy things to fill in for Saturday (today as the blog is dated) and Sunday (tomorrow in blog time), and then Musical Monday is partially finished, so that means that MAYBE the first book review post my launch for Tuesday (today in reality) either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Meanwhile, TODAY (in blog time today) will be a post of fun or interesting images that have been sitting in my blog folder, including the one up top. Funny, right? You get it, don't you, Mom?

delicious apples 1604.29

Our dinner - 1601.27










Turtle on the mall, memories from childhood


Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 342 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1606.11 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: