Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #103- Bike Fail




Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #103- Bike Fail



Hi Mom, This is not a picture from today's bike ride.

I forgot to take a picture from today's bike ride.

But this picture was taken by my good friend Chris Dilley, who also joined me today at the Kal-Haven trail for a bike ride.


It sleeted.



Not a great day for me. I needed multiple rest breaks. I want to blame the frigid cold and not my age or the fact that I may be in much worse shape than I thought.

I have been biking to school. I have been playing Ultimate. Sure, we rode about 16 miles. Sure, going out was into a 12 mile head wind. But hey, rest? For pansies. I am a man. I should be able to make that ride with maybe one or two stops not six or seven.
It was rough.

Maybe it's a good thing I did not get a picture from today.

But things are going well, Mom. But then you know that as you're right here with me.

I also know you're laughing loudly and with reckless abandon and telling me that I am old. You took delight in that, didn't you?

I can hear you laughing.

Makes me smile.

That's all for now. More tomorrow.

Oh, and GO CUBS!!

Michigan lost... :-(

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 105 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1510.17 - 20:11

No comments: