Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #107 - Scotland pt.1

St. Mary's Church Grounds
Dunvegan, Isle of Skye
Scotland
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #107 - Scotland pt.1

Hi Mom,

On Tuesday May 12th, I actually texted Dad in May the following: "Mom has to stay well until I get back from Scotland."

I feel badly about that now. You went to the ER with trouble breathing, which had been caused by acid reflux.

I had forgotten all about the text until Dad texted me from Mackinac Island the other day, and I saw the old texts.

Liesel and I were then in Scotland from May 19th to the 29th. So, you made it! You waited to die until after I got back. In fact, you waited until I was on a work break, which I thought was very considerate of you.

I am probably a terrible person for writing those previous sentences.

Anyway, one of your last times together before your downward slide, Mom, was spent showing you all my pictures from Scotland. I had meant to do a blog entry for each day when we were there, but then that didn't happen, and I was not able to finish a travel log when I returned home either.

So... how about I entertain you again with all the photos. I have 514 of them, so I cannot show you one a day even for the rest of the year, so I will be selective and give you a sample and share impressions from my trip with you on this blog.

I love this picture. I used it as my Facebook banner photo for a few weeks.

I am sorry I said you had to stay well until I got back, but I appreciate that you did.

ST, MARY'S, Dunvegan, Skye

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 109 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1510.21 - 20:12
and 1510.23 - 19:01

No comments: