Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #105 - Sometimes I forget

Mom and Lori
Mackinac Island, 1983

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #105 - Sometimes I forget

Hi Mom,

Dad is on Mackinac Island tonight, and so I share this photo. And a thought.

Sometimes, I forget you're dead.

I want to ask you something and reach for the phone.

And then, I realize all over again that I cannot reach you by phone.

You, being dead. That's still not normal, not the natural order of things.

I don't think I am ever going to accept that you being dead is the way things are supposed to be. Normal may be gone forever.

That's it for tonight.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 107 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1510.19 - 19:52

No comments: