Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #110 - K-College Reunion


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #110 - K-College Reunion

Hi Mom,

This is a short one today as I am at the Kalamazoo College reunion. (gulp... 30 years!)

More years have passed since I graduated than I was years old when I graduated,

Just for that numbers perspective.

This is our photo from the 2010 (25th) reunion. See me there in the back row? Sixth from the left.

Ed Menta said at the theatre reunion that we should think of Kalamazoo College as our artistic home. I liked that.

Thanks for all that you did, Mom, to ensure that I got to go there, that I stayed there, and that I finished. I hope I made you proud. Until I married Liesel, it was the greatest thing I had ever done.

I am sure I will have more from the reunion tomorrow.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 112 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1510.24 - 15:54


No comments: