Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #108 - PreCalculus Test #2

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #108 - PreCalculus Test #2

Hi Mom, I am doing one without a photo today.

This one is going to be short.

I had the second PreCalculus test today. Polynomials and logarithms. I did okay. I knew my stuff, I studied and prepared. It still was not enough. I know I did not ace it, hoping for a little better than the first one.

Working hard... more tomorrow.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 110 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1510.22 - 19:51
and again 1510.23 - 19:08

No comments: