Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #117 - BOO! Happy Halloween






































Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #117 - BOO! Happy Halloween

Hi Mom,

I am continuing my break from seven songs in seven days to bring you some Halloween greetings. BOO! Happy Halloween.

Three pictures in this entry. The first, the one up top, is a promo image I created while doing magic, showing me in the process of cutting off my sister's hand with my Dissecto illusion.

The second image is an image of the reaper, a la Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper" painted by my friend Jack Lee in our dorm room in Crissey on the campus of Kalamazoo College.

The last image is from an ad for E-Harmony that appeared in my feed somewhere, I kept it despite the E-Harmony logo. Since we call Satchel the Boo or Boo-Boo, the word "Boo" has taken on greater meaning in our lives here in the Tower house.

Played in Huck Fest today, and then I was falling asleep during a viewing of Nosferatu with Liesel and goblins trick-or-treating.

So, this is just a short Happy Halloween post.

You loved seeing all the goblins, Mom. I hope you were watching.



Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 119 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1510.31 - 21:01
and again 1511.01 - 10:38


No comments: