Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #807 - #Resist #Resistance #NationalParkProtect


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #807 - #Resist #Resistance #NationalParkProtect

Hi Mom,

I am not ready to go back to Throwback Thursday quite yet, so for today's "throwback," I just dialed back to a draft I had from a few months back.

I know this old news, but any news that opposes the actions of that hateful maniac in the White House is never too old.

I don't know this guy from Twitter, but I like his comment.

OFFICIAL -

https://www.facebook.com/AltUSNationalParkService/




http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/25/national-park-service-resistance-team-launches-ant/

National Park Service ‘resistance team’ launches anti-Trump Twitter account


 - The Washington Times - Wednesday, January 25, 2017
A purported “resistance team” of National Park Service employees is battling it out with President Trump on his home turf: Twitter.
The Twitter account @AltUSNatParkService, which claims to be run by National Park Service employees tweeting during their off-work hours, has begun tweeting about climate change and blasting the president for his reported attempts to clamp down on social media use by government agencies.
“Can’t wait for President Trump to call us FAKE NEWS. You can take our official twitter, but you’ll never take our free time!” the account tweeted Wednesday.
The account was launched after the official Badlands National Park Twitter page on Tuesday tweeted several scientific facts related to climate change — tweets that were deleted just hours after they were posted. The tweets reportedly came from an ex-employee of the National Park Service who apparently still had access to the account.
The move comes after the official National Park Service account was temporarily shuttered last week after retweeting photos of Mr. Trump’s inauguration side by side with pictures from former President Obama’s inauguration in 2008.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you, Mom.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 809 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1709.21 - 10:10

NEW (written 1708.27) NOTE on time: I am now in the same time zone as Google! So, when I post at 10:10 a.m. PDT to coincide with the time of your death, Mom, I am now actually posting late, so it's really 1:10 p.m. EDT. But I will continue to use the time stamp of 10:10 a.m. to remember the time of your death, Mom. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom.

No comments: