Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, March 22, 2019

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1492 - Thoughts in water falling - part one


A Sense of Doubt blog post #1492 - Thoughts in water falling - part one

Get me out in nature, STAT!

It's all off the rails. My days lately have been dominated by Grading Hell with only a few breaks. I am writing this from Tuesday March 26th after spending literally all day working yesterday except for a job interview and a trip to the grocery store. And, oh yes, I had to fax something and I got a spare pair of glasses fixed. I also read Warren Ellis weekly newsletter, which by the dates of these blogs comes out in two days.

But the week before, on March 16th, 2019, these pictures were taken at Bridal Veil Falls and at a lookout near Vista House in the area between Latourell and Corbett in the Columbia River Gorge.

I like trees.


I also like stone work.



I am supposed to be in low power mode, by which I mean, not doing a lot on the blog. I had considered setting up a sequence of shares for this time period, but then I thought that it might be better to share a picture and some thoughts, which is what this entry is supposed to be, and yet, there are always many pictures.

I liked the view from here and the snow covered hills across the river.





Bridal Veil Falls







Ellory Queen Tower 1903.16

Satchel Paige "duh boo" Tower - 1903.16

tree

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1903.22 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1357 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: