Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, April 24, 2023

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2988 - Thievery Corporation Albums Reprint - Music Monday for 2304.24



A Sense of Doubt blog post #2988 - Thievery Corporation Albums Reprint - Music Monday for 2304.24

Hello and welcome to Music Monday for April 24, 2023.

Recently, I had to fix this post I made back in 2021 collecting all the Thievery Corporation albums, and so I scheduled it for a reprint as it changed significantly.

Originally, it was this:

Monday, December 13, 2021

I plan the blog a few months in advance. Right now, my planning sheets take me to August 02, 2023.

I do this planning because I have all kinds of more time consuming posts that I have to postpone until they are ready to publish. I have been postponing some for a few years now, so that's really sad.

I will probably share more about this process in a post that is planned for June 29th right now about whether I will ever stop blogging daily. I think the answer is "no."

I love this band a lot (hence the post), and so I am fine with it being on my blog twice in under two years.

Anyway, here's my revised post.

Thanks for tuning in.




A Sense of Doubt blog post #2491 - Thievery Corporation Album Discography - Musical Monday for December 13th, 2021

I am writing this post at the end of the day, not the date and time stamp of the post itself. This late posting regimen is not all that unusual. In fact, at one time, I was ten days behind on the blog, and over the course of a day and a half, I published all ten of those posts with the date and time stamps of each of those ten days. 

I have done a better job in the last couple of years of not often falling behind on my blog work by always working far ahead on my blog work.

I am at the end of the day today completing this post because I have been GRADING ROBOT in working at a furious and exhausting pace to finish final grades for my classes at Lower Columbia College for the first return to in-person, on campus instruction since the end of February 2020.

I am very blessed to have had a job throughout the pandemic, and by no means do I mean to insinuate that I think the pandemic is over. It is not. I decided to end my quarantine at home, though I didn't have to do that. I could have chosen to continue teaching online, and two of my five classes were still online.

And so, here's some music that got me through the quarter and through the grading process: the albums by Thievery Corporation.

I do not own all these albums, but since they are all on You Tube, I have enjoyed those that I do not own.

Enjoy your Musical Monday, and now Grading Robot is going to bed.






A THIEVERY CORPORATION ALBUMS PLAYLIST





ALBUMS IN PLAYLIST

Thievery Corporation - Treasures From the Temple [Full Album Stream]
Thievery Corporation - The Outernational Sound
Thievery Corporation - The Temple of I & I [Full Album Stream]
Thievery Corporation - Babylon Rewound [Full Album Stream]
Thievery Corporation - It Takes a Thief. [Full Album Stream]

BONUS VIDEO - not an album
Thievery Corporation - Voyage Libre [Official Music Video]




Albums in Playlist:










The albums not in the Playlist:




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2112.13 - 10:10
- Days ago = 2355 days ago
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2304.24 - 10:10

- Days ago = 2852 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: