Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, April 9, 2023

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2973 - Marvel Comics Exhibit at OMSI



A Sense of Doubt blog post #2973 - Marvel Comics Exhibit at OMSI

I took part of the day off Thursday to go see the Marvel exhibit at OMSI with my friend Paul.

I did this for several reasons:

[1] The exhibit was set to close in a few days on April 9th... the day I am posting this blog entry.

[2] I have not seen Paul in a while; not since I was robbed in December.

[3] I have less work as I am teaching fewer classes and fewer IN PERSON classes.

[4] I need to devote more time and energy to self-care.

I had already seen the exhibit, as I shared a little over four years ago:

Thursday, November 8, 2018

I have many pictures from the first time I saw the exhibit that are not shared at the link above. That's "the problem." I have 240 pictures. But that was before I bought extra storage on Google and the photos are stored in that "cloud" anyway.

So, I may do a new post with all the photos. It will be somewhat time consuming to position and re-size all those photos. I may just do a link to a Google album. Still thinking.

Most of the  pictures here were from what I could identify as new content. Of course, the focus is on TV and movies, and there have been many more since 2018.

It was a good day, and we stopped at Cosmic Monkey Comics on the way home, which is my favorite Portland comic shop even though there are things I dearly love about Floating World Comics and Books With Pictures. Cosmic edges those, even though they have awesome features Cosmic lacks.

Here's my photos.

Happy Comic Book Sunday.

Thanks for tuning in.

































Brunch Saturday 2304.08 at Cecilia in Vancouver - Steelhead Hash






+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2304.09 - 10:10

- Days ago = 2837 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: