Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, April 27, 2023

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2991 - "Duh Boo" - T-shirt #47 reprint



A Sense of Doubt blog post #2991 - "Duh Boo" - T-shirt #47 reprint

Just a reprint today from the t-shirts blog.

Originally, here:

Tuesday, May 7, 2013


T-shirt #47: Kiss my Boo-Boo

My wife and I are crazy dog parents. I am okay with this.

Back in August of 2012, we adopted a puppy: Satchel Paige Tower. She is a "spreagle": Springer-Spaniel/Beagle mix. She is our baby, the joy of our lives.

Liesel has taken to calling her "the Boo Boo" or "the Boo."

I already owned this Boo-Boo shirt, given my love for Hanna-Barbera cartoons, such as Jonny QuestThe Huckleberry Hound Show, and the Yogi Bear Show. Thus, this short is a fitting choice for today since Satchel takes good care of her dad when he's ill.

Adopting Satchel has been another in a series of amazing events dating back to 2008, which include meeting and marrying Liesel, loving her kids, securing more than enough work, and buying a house. The puppy has been a wonderful addition to our family, and I love her very much, especially during these last two days when I have been in bed with this horrible illness.

I have many nicknames for her, such as Poopsydoodle, the Doodler, Doodle bug, and Sneaky Pickle.

We're crazy dog parents. But she's our baby. And we love her.

-chris tower - 1305.07 - 18:50 - feeling better but not well


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2304.27 - 10:10

- Days ago = 2855 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: