Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #721 - I'm Happy - the dancing gorilla video


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #721 - I'm Happy - the dancing gorilla video

Hi Mom,

Take a look at this video of the dancing gorilla. He seems really happy, doesn't he?



Did you watch the video?

It's really worth watching, and it's short.

Come on... watch the video.

Okay, so what I wanted to share, post-video is that like the gorilla I wanted to make clear that I am also happy.

Yesterday, I wrote about when you started actively dying and where I am emotionally two years later.

My message was "Let the Sun Shine In" and "Hello Sunshine, come into my life."

Very positive.

Open, accepting, and full of optimism.

Good vibes.

Since it was Dad's birthday, I talked to him about it. He shared that the anniversary of the beginning of your end days did not make him sad. He, too, is happy. We're both embarking on new adventures in our lives. I am moving to Vancouver, WA with my wife and dogs.

Life is exciting.

I have said it before, and I will say it again.

Marrying my wife, Liesel, is the smartest decision I have ever made in my life. If not for her, I would not be moving, and I would be missing out on what will be a grand adventure.

So, Mom, this is a short one as I am preparing original content for future posts. I have the week planned out because I have a lot of packing and situating to do to get the house ready to sell.

I expect to reflect a great deal on your end days from two years ago over the next two weeks as we march to the anniversary of your death on July 4th.

The sadness and loss I feel is more fact than lodestone. Mostly, I am celebrating life. My life, Dad's life, my sister who seems to be awakening fully, my wife who is getting what she really wants with this move in so many ways, and me, I am celebrating my life. I know this is what you want, Mom. I have shared these thoughts before, but I think they deserve to be repeated.

So, it's funny that I should mention being happy as I have spent much of the day packing stuff and choosing to get rid of a lot of stuff. But I am happy. And I owe it all to my wife, Liesel.

I am happy.

Now, everybody dance!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 723 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1706.27 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: