Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #981 - "It's Okay To Like Yourself" - T-shirt reprint #164



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #981 - "It's Okay To Like Yourself" - T-shirt reprint #164 

Hi Mom,

 I am in grading Hell.

I am grading robot.

Final grades due today.

Also, these two blogs:

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #643 - Sensoria - Musical Monday for 1704.10 - the State of the Hate Nation


and


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #720 - AQUARIUS - Let the Sun Shine - a Musical Monday Mix for 1706.26




Reprint today. I picked this by generating a random number between 1 and 365. I got 164.

ORIGINALLY FROM -
http://365-tshirts.blogspot.com/2013/09/t-shirt-164-felix-cat.html

T-shirt #164: Felix the Cat and random nonesuch

 Hello and happy Sunday. Welcome to September.

Here's an odd thing.

Today's shirt was a gift from my step-daughter's boyfriend, Mr. Adam Kemp, a young man whom I hold in high regard and think is "da bomb." In other words, I think he's an amazing person, and I am proud to be associated with him. I also think that his relationship with Piper shows what high quality people they both are.

Anyway, Adam gave me this shirt as a gift for a Christmas or birthday, not sure which, knowing I liked comics and cartoons and suspecting that a Felix the Cat shirt would be a good gift. He was right. What he did not know is that I am not really a very devoted Felix the Cat fan. I know Felix the Cat, and I have some experience with the character. But I am not really a big fan. AND YET, I own a Felix the Cat toy (as seen in the photos). Adam could not have known that owned this toy as it was cleverly hidden in my parents house. And yet he bought me the shirt.

Is Adam Kemp psychic?

Okay, there's the thought of the day.

I am restricting myself to brevity in an attempt to get ahead and work out some longer future entries.

So, this is all the text I have for you today, and I will conclude with something I spotted on Tumblr last night while growing ever sleepier reading comics and watching the TIGERS crush the Indians (Yay!!).

ENJOY.

HAPPY SUNDAY.

FROM DILAUDID TUMBLR:
Via Fledgling Phoenix








That's all and that's enough.
Isn't that awesome?
Bye.

- chris tower - 1309.01 - 11:31


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you, Mom.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 983 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1803.13 - 10:10

NEW (written 1708.27) NOTE on time: I am now in the same time zone as Google! So, when I post at 10:10 a.m. PDT to coincide with the time of your death, Mom, I am now actually posting late, so it's really 1:10 p.m. EDT. But I will continue to use the time stamp of 10:10 a.m. to remember the time of your death, Mom. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom.

No comments: