Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #992 - National Puppy Day Blog 2018 - Two Dog Trips

Satchel and Ellory on the East Fork of the Lewis River
Paradise Point State Park - Tuesday March 20, 2018
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #992 - National Puppy Day Blog 2018 - Two Dog Trips

Hi Mom,

Dogs and nature today but first.

GO BLUE!!!

That shirt shows "Michigan" in Chinese. I am assuming Mandarin, but I don't really know.

I am late posting this one, so I already know that Michigan is in the Final Four. Yay!!


So, Monday, I took the girls to the dog park in Ridgefield. 

Satchel was immediately excited and started to cry and claw at the car door as soon as we pulled in the parking lot.


Ellory was less interested in sniffing as in running free off leash. I tried to get good video of her running full tilt and her amazing acceleration.








The girls enjoy some sunshine.


So, then on Tuesday, I took the girls to Paradise Point State park in Ridgefield.




These girls were VERY excited for a walk in a new place.


I like this photo because they're both so fixated and intense, but Ellory is so huge in the foreground.


This place is like a scene from Lord of the Rings.

I swear these woods are amazing.






Oh yeah. and there's a small waterfall.



So beautiful...








I know this next photo is blurry, but I needed a shot of this rock wall and the path. I will try to get a better shot in the future.



I am becoming a huge fan of moss and photographing moss.



This is East Fork of the Lewis River.

Just south of us here in Woodland, The main Lewis River turns west and empties into the Columbia. But there's an East Fork of the Lewis River that flows through this park and meets the Lewis River where it meets the Columbia River.

Awesome. Here's a visual of the map.




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you, Mom.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 994 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1803.24 - 10:10

NEW (written 1708.27) NOTE on time: I am now in the same time zone as Google! So, when I post at 10:10 a.m. PDT to coincide with the time of your death, Mom, I am now actually posting late, so it's really 1:10 p.m. EDT. But I will continue to use the time stamp of 10:10 a.m. to remember the time of your death, Mom. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom.

No comments: