Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #149 - Lori and Mom - 1984

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #149 - Lori and Mom - 1984

Hi Mom,

This is a Throwback Thursday special feature.

Here's just a short one as yesterday's was a bit more plus sized.

And in my weird future world, I am actually finishing this one before I have finished yesterday's. Oh, the joys of pretend time travel.

This picture was taken the same day or around the same time as the one featured yesterday. It's on the occasion of your birthday in 1984, Mom.

You would have been 48; Lori was 15.



This picture speaks volumes. I don't think it needs anymore description by me.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 151 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1512.03 - 10:10

No comments: