Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #156 - The Revolution: Throwback Thursday


me in school play 1973
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #156 - The Revolution: Throwback Thursday

Hi Mom,

I am in Homework Hell, so this is a short one.

Here's a picture of me from a school play performed in 1973 about the American Revolutionary War.

I believe that's my good friend Tim Travis on the left, just partially in the frame.

I promise more substantial content soon, Mom, as I am not even writing this on Thursday December 10th but rather two days later (Saturday) after the most intense two days of recent weeks. I think this is the first time I have let two days go by without even publishing a rough draft version.

I feel your love around me and your pride in me as I try to barrel through this work. Finals are next week. Projects due. Grades to complete for my job. There's been very little time for anything else.

But I do think of you, Mom. Even amidst all the madness, I think of you.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 158 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1512.10 - 10:10
really 1512.12 8:16

No comments: