Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #155 - Reprinted T-shirt Nonesuchery pt.1 -UoFM


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #155 - Reprinted T-shirt Nonesuchery pt.1

Hi Mom,

This is kind of a cheat. I am swamped with home work and work work and exhaustion. So, even though it's not the new year, here's a reprint of the new year's wish from my T-shirt blog.

This post is not listed in my T-shirts favorite category, but I am rather fond of it. This post features a great miscellania of nonesuchery. Enjoy.

T-shirt #286 - Michigan - The Rose Bowl 2005 - Happy New Year!

I do not own any Michigan State University Spartans gear. I wish the Spartans well and a victory today in the Rose Bowl.

I am ashamed of Michigan's performance in the so coveted (that's sarcasm) Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. I don't even want to write about it.

I know I promised comic book content today, but that will have to wait. Today's entry will be short. But I will share a few photos or images that have been sitting in my T-shirts blog folder. I know I did photos yesterday, but I promise to only share a few.

Hey, it's New Year's Day!! Happy New Year to you and yours. 

Oh, and I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I make resolutions all year. I have lived up to many of mine as evidenced by this damn thing.

So instead of resolutions, some geeky and sundry various nonsense. Enjoy.

But I do like this resolution that I posted to Facebook (via Warren Ellis via someone else).


These next two links may not work unless you are registered to and/or logged in to Facebook and/or Good Reads. But I post them here for posterity or my own reference. But give them a try. Or try them via my Facebook and/or Good Reads pages.



If not, here's the books.




I love this cartoon. I am posting it separately to Facebook to make sure more people see it. Thank you Twitter-world.


I also love the following cartoon.


Along with yesterday's Roald Dahl quote, this was one of my favorite things Liesel posted all year.



Just because.
Well, not really.
A student of mine got this as a tattoo.
And I am teaching mythology, so it was meaningful.


From my wife, just this morning.

THE BEST TIME TO BLOG


I may return to the subject above in a future post.

Crazy big win in fantasy football.


The awesome New Yorker cover by Chris Ware.
If you do not know Chris Ware, click his name. Or Google Search images of Chris Ware to see his amazing art.



The equally awesome New Yorker cover by Adrian Tomine. I wrote about Adrian Tomine most notably in T-shirt #98 - Optic Nerve


The pets, recent photos. First Vespers and then Satchel.



Sleeping puppy...


sleepy puppy.


'Nuff said. (following photo via Warren Ellis)



COUNTDOWN TO THE END OF THE BLOG YEAR - 79 shirts remaining

- chris tower - 1401.01 - 10:16

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 157 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1512.09 - 22:22

No comments: