Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #152 - Forgetful and Clumsy



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #152 - Forgetful and Clumsy

Hi Mom,

It's getting worse. I am very forgetful lately. Last night, I made coffee to start based on the programming. When I woke and went to get coffee, I saw the coffee maker was on, but there was no coffee. Why? I forgot to put water in the coffee maker.

Right now, you are laughing like crazy, Mom. I can hear you. I can hear your cries of "why would anyone do such a thing. Don't you know coffee makers need water to make coffee?"

Yeah, you're a riot.

Then later in the day, I made rice and I left the stove burner on for even though I had moved the pot off the heat for 15-20 minutes.

I am dangerous. My mind is not functioning properly.

And I am clumsy. I am banging into things, I am dropping things, I am unsafe, and things are unsafe around me.

I do not know if it's a ton of java code, Pre-Calculus, or just age and decrepitude.

I need a Brain Pal.

I am so tired.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 154 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1512.06 - 19:28

No comments: