Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #163 - EXAM HELL

 

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #163 - EXAM HELL

Hi Mom, I am studying all day for my PreCalculus final, which I chose to take tomorrow, Friday, to have more time to study (and because I had to work Monday).

Help me, Spock!

Spock!

Help me, Spock!

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 165 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1512.17 - 10:10

accidental shot that seems to sum up
the final exam studying experience best.

No comments: