Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #165 - Christmas Time is Here


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #165 - Christmas Time is Here

Hi Mom,

I am behind. I managed some posts during exam week but then FINAL GRADING HELL set in and I am more behind than I have ever been in creating this blog. It is Christmas Eve, Thursday, December 24th as I type this and I am posting for December 19th.

Maybe I lost some momentum because I am sad at posting holiday posts knowing this means you're not here, Mom.

But this will cheer us up: The amazing Daniela Andrade and a cute puppy (though not as cute as mine, so there her is in her Christmas sweater).


Christmas Time Is Here - Daniela Andrade ft. Cutest Dog in the Galaxy




Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 167 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1512.19 - 10:10

No comments: