Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #195 - MLK Day Pistons game with Dad & a Puppy


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #195 - MLK Day Pistons game with Dad & a Puppy

Hi Mom,

Dad and I went to a Pistons game today for MLK Day, which is not something we could do while you were alive.

We're doing many things we could not do when you were alive. Though we would trade these things for you in a heartbeat.


Before the game, we ate in the Palace Grille, which is something I have not done since before I got married. Good dinner. I had steak and Dad had a Portbello Mushroom Stack. My steak was cut in strips and serves with Parmesan fries, grilled Brussels sprouts and carrots. I drank two beers: the Not Your Father's Root Beer and a local Pine Knob Pilsner. Dad had scotch.


Good game but a loss for the Pistons, which is sad as they beat the #1 team in basketball, and the defending World Champions on Saturday when they had a reunion for the 2004 team and retired Ben Wallace's number three.

The Pistons built an 11 point lead in the first and then let it slip away. In the shot above, I clicked a little too soon, but Ersan's shot drops for a three pointer.




It was a fun day, Mom.

But we miss you.

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 197 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1601.18 - 22:10

Satchel cuddling with her Dad 1601.17

No comments: