Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, January 25, 2016

The Daily Bowie #5 - "Sound and Vision"


The Daily Bowie #5 - "Sound and Vision"

I just let my unconscious mind drift and select a Bowie song each day. I started with a three song plan, but after that I started improvising.

I am breaking a rule here with two visuals as I promised only one visual a day, but I could not decide between these two.

My wife dreamed about David Bowie last night. Though this song had nothing to do with her dream, it's the first song that came to mind today. I find that I think of this song often. I find that I listen to Low more than any other David Bowie album.

"Blue blue, electric blue, that is the color of my room where I will live."

DAVID BOWIE - SOUND AND VISION - LIVE TOKYO 1990




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1601.25 - 7:14


No comments: