Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Daily Bowie #1 - "Ashes to Ashes"


THE DAILY BOWIE #1 - "Ashes to Ashes"

Hello, welcome back to the second installment of The Daily Bowie.

I have decided two things about this feature. Thing #1 - Each entry will be very short, mainly just the video. Thing #2 - It will be a separate feature from my HEY MOM posts, which will also appear on this blog daily.

Also, this is the second installment because I started counting with a #0. A thing counted cannot really be zero. Bowie would have liked this paradox, I suspect.

Today, I feature "Ashes to Ashes" from Bowie's 1980 album Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps), which remains my favorite. This song is intended as a sequel of sorts to yesterday's "Space Oddity."


From "Ashes to Ashes," I have always loved the line: "the shrieking of nothing is killing me."

DAVID BOWIE - "ASHES TO ASHES"







++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1601.21 - 8:38

No comments: