Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #206 - Nighthawks, Translucence, and Drift Music

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #206 - Nighthawks, Translucence, and Drift Music

Hi Mom,

Another day passed by and I failed to get this posted. I am so overwhelmed right now. But the next day (not a dollar short) I am posting something.

I had this one saved up. Here's music that I have been listening to for about a year that I bought with some Christmas money (Thank you Creagers).

I bought a 3 CD set of Nighthawks, for which I have saved a video set here, plus Drift Music and Transcendence, neither of which were available on You Tube.

It's pretty, ambient music in the Brain Eno and David Bowie tradition.

Here's some links.

POP MATTERS

Above link to article about John Foxx & Harold Budd
Translucence/Drift Music / John Foxx, Harold Budd, Ruben Garcia: Nighthawks
by John Garratt.

John Foxx / Karborn / Barnbrook - B-Movie (Ballardian Video Neuronica)


This is a film.

Published on May 13, 2014
Inspired by the work of J G Ballard.
John Foxx album, 'B-Movie (Ballardian Video Neuronica)'. Released 14/04/2014




John Foxx blog - info on his film.

BLOG - THE QUIET MAN

Sorry there is not more content, Mom. But there's music. Scroll down.






NIGHTHAWKS - John Foxx, Harold Budd, & Ruben Garcia



Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 208 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1601.29 - 10:10

No comments: