Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, May 23, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #321 - Music Monday for 1605.23


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #321 - Music Monday for 1605.23

Hi Mom, I had lunch with Lori today, which I can share as this posts after our lunch even though the time stamp comes before.

We both had a moment of tears in missing you.

So here's some beautiful music, notably the NEW BETH ORTON music. Her full album can be found via the NPR link, and here's two tracks in videos from You Tube.

I love Beth Orton. One of her songs was one of my Seven Songs for Seven Days earlier in this blog feature: Hey Mom #118 - "Feel to Believe."

I described my finding of Beth Orton in that entry.

Just the music today, Mom. I miss you a lot.

NPR FIRST LISTEN - BETH ORTON'S NEW ALBUM - KIDSTICKS




And now after new Beth Orton magic, some favorites, literally in my You Tube favorite list. "The Weight" is that song I hear all the time but always forget who does it. With modern technology, we can use "Shazam" to identify songs that we hear after or before the identifying information is shared.



This songs is SO SAPPY, but I love it.
Besides, you and I watched a lot of Bold and the Beautiful together.




It was about time for one of the greatest songs ever written to appear in this feature. I love this version.



One of my favorite songs from childhood.
You will remember, Mom.



And just because it's beautiful.



Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 323 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1605.23 - 10:10


NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only
matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: