Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #322 - And even more Bowie links


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #322 - And even more Bowie links

Hi Mom, I have been remiss in posting about Bowie on the blog. Not that you care. You were never a fan, and his Christmas with the Binger quite turned you off. And yet the blog is more about me than it is about you. It's a place for me to make room for comfort and security.

So I have been saving up this entry for some time by stashing links about my favorite artist.

I also embedded the Brit Awards presentation, which is worth a look by everyone. It's quite good.

LOTS of stuff here, but first the top four links, which may be the best of the lot.

Otherwise, no much content as I am grading like a fiend, but I will post a new Daily Bowie.

I am engrossed in the Bloomsbury series 33 1/3 book about Bowie's Low, so I am sure I will have comments on that soon, like so many other books stacked on my desk, needing some comment.

Still, there's a great deal of Bowie content here should you be inclined to explore, Mom, as I am sure you can access the Internet from where you are. :-)

If nothing else, this gives me a place to save things to read as I have not read all this stuff yet.



BOWIE ON BUDDHISM AND TIBET

ASHES TO ASHES - IGGY AND BOWIE

DETROIT RESPONDS TO BOWIE'S DEATH

DAVID BOWIE ON GOD AND HEAVEN


David Bowie Tribute l The BRIT Awards 2016





DAVID BOWIE - SCIENCE FICTION EXPLORATIONS

THE QUIETUS - BOWIE - LODGER

DANGEROUS MINDS - BOWIE AND ROMY HAAG

ROLLING STONE - BOWIE - GREATEST ROCK STAR EVER

VOCATIV - BOWIE SONGS

BOWIE'S FASHION LEGACY

BOWIE'S BERLIN



ELTON JOHN AND BOWIE "FEUD"

DUNCAN JONES TO BE FATHER

TILDA SWINTON SCREENS The MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH

DAVID BOWIE'S FIVE YEARS PBS PROGRAM

ROLLING STONE - DAVID BOWIE

MOJO - REEVES GABRELS - ON BOWIE

DAZED DIGITAL - MANY FACES OF BOWIE

SALON - MADDENING BRILLIANCE OF LODGER

A BOWIE PAGE

LINK: idolator: TIME LINE OF BOWIE'S LOOKS


DAVID BOWIE IN 1974 - NPR - WHO CAN I BE NOW?

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 324 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1604.24 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.


No comments: