Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1423 - Game of Thrones Season Eight Premiere to Debut April 14, 2019

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1423 - Game of Thrones Season Eight Premiere to Debut April 14, 2019

Material is coming.

Okay, not as good as the now household-name "Winter is Coming," but it's true for someone who does a daily blog.

Usually I put in a lot of time on my blog on a Sunday, but I have been slacking on work both Friday and Saturday, and I had pledged to myself at least a half day of rest, watching football and reading comic books (which was achieved). Plus, I am working on an original post about comic books, and those take time.

I started work early -- about 8 a.m. -- planning to quite by noon -- it was 1:30 -- and planned to fiddle with the blog as I completed work tasks, which didn't really happen.

This morning, which is Monday as I write, I planned to post a reprint as I often do when I fail to complete original content because I have 1400 post to draw from on this blog not to mention the 300+ still not reprinted from the T-Shirt blog. I even have another blog post at a third address that I may use some day.

So, headed to the command center, here, to post a reprint and then I checked my email , and... well, as I said, material presents itself.

The date and time stamp of the blog will contradict the release of this news via EW -- last night at 21:00 ET -- and my own mention that it's Monday morning as I type, but then. I like the time dilation. This is not my first blog time travel.

And there you have it.

URGENT NEWS!! GoT has announced a release date for Season Eight.

AND A NEW TRAILER.

This trailer is DOPE AS FUCK, to be both crass and talk jive, which I am supposedly too white to do, but I don't care.

The trailer is described in the article below.

Are you getting excited? I am...








https://ew.com/tv/2019/01/13/game-of-thrones-season-8-date/




Game of Thrones releases new season 8 teaser, official premiere date

January 13, 2019 at 09:03 PM EST

Game of Thrones released an all-new season 8 teaser video Sunday night, plus revealed its official premiere date.
The HBO fantasy drama will debut season 8 on April 14, 2019. That means the final episode of Game of Thrones will air May 19 (so there won’t be any skipped weeks; not even for Easter Sunday).
The foreboding final season video was shot in the crypts at Winterfell and features Jon Snow (Kit Harington), Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner) and Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) walking past the memorial statues of those who have fallen in past seasons (such as Ned and Catelyn Stark) as their voices hauntingly beckon. The trio then come upon statues of themselves as the tomb begins to turn icy cold, presumably as the Night King nears.
The piece teases the highly anticipated face-off between the Starks and the Army of the Dead in the final episodes when a major battle will take place at Winterfell.
The video is entirely new footage, though with a caveat: It’s not footage from within the final season itself but more like an evocative promotional ad. The spot was directed by GoT veteran and Emmy winner David Nutter, who directs multiple episodes in the final season. The score in the piece by series composer Ramin Djawadi is also new.
Fans will also note this is the first time we’ve seen Jon and Arya back together since season 1, though they will presumably have a more proper and satisfying reunion in the actual episodes.
HBO has started to ramp up its promotional efforts for the new season, and earlier this month released a clip of Sansa meeting Daenerys for the first time.


Related content:




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1901.13 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1289 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

3 comments:

Smartkela said...

Thank you so much for Sharing the Post!

So excited finally wait is over Game of thrones is coming. Really excited for the final battle between Jon Snow and Night King.

Liza Sengupta said...

Your articles and their topics are truly amazing and exceptional. This is one of the best blogs I found on the internet today. Will visit soon ;)

The Global Information Blog publishes insightful Business, Health, Travel, Finance article written by the brightest of the minds from industry verticals. Visit now-
The Global Information - A Blog for Finance, Health, Travel Tips

Hosting Live said...

Really impressive blog. Thanks for sharing such interesting posts!
hostinglive247