Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1441 - Script for Trees #1 - Warren Ellis


A Sense of Doubt blog post #1441 - Script for Trees #1 - Warren Ellis

As I have been sharing in the last few entries, in my mad dash to catch up on having fallen FOUR days behind, here's another comic book post, also categorized with Watchmen because my students are writing a comic book script, and so this is an example for them.

If any of them actually read it.

So if you are one of my students, and you're reading this, leave me a comment!

I have written at length before about my affection for the talents of Warren Ellis.

Here's his script for Trees, a comic being published via IMAGE that he's doing in collaboration with Jason Howard.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/19/read-warren-ellis-script-for-trees-1/


Read Warren Ellis’ Script For Trees #1

Posted by May 19, 2015 0 Comments


Tomorrow sees the release of Trees #9, which seemed to take the creative team of Warren Ellis and Jason Howard a little by surprise. As Ellis wrote in his newsletter,
They changed the schedule without telling me, and TREES 9 is now out this coming Wednesday. If you want a copy, I’d suggest you call or email your local store.
I adore Trees. It’s a proper decent science fiction comic, the like of which even Simon Pegg would adore, that somehow seems to slide Robocop, District 9 and Edge Of Darkness all into one. And with issue 9 out tomorrow, here’s a chance to see the first four pages of issue 1, with the accompanying script by Ellis.
unnamedunnamed (1)unnamed (2)unnamed (3)

FULL SCRIPT:


http://www.warrenellis.com/wp-content/uploads/TREES01.pdf



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1901.31 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1307 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: