Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #1144 - Surgery Recovery - a T-Shirt Blog Reprint

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #1144 - Surgery Recovery - a T-Shirt Blog Reprint

When I had surgery in 2013, I pre-loaded many blog posts to 365 T-Shirts to be published during my recovery.

This is one of them.

I am home from my trip to Michigan, but I am too behind on work to do an updated post on the Eerie horror magazine with content from Creepy, which will be delayed to a future Sunday, possibly next week.

Stay tuned.

Originally published as
https://365-tshirts.blogspot.com/2013/08/t-shirt-149-pajamas-earth-day.html

T-shirt #149: Pajamas: Earth Day


Another Pajama shirt. Second favorite these days.

Mr. T-shirt Blogger is taking a hiatus from the T-shirt blog for probably four days (that's the plan anyway). I will resume crazy, long, ridiculously complex posts that make your mind reel on Tuesday August 20th if not before.

I have scheduled this blog post to automatically publish on Saturday August 17th.

I love this motto: HERE TOMORROW! HERE TOMORROW!!




I wrote the above text on August 15th. I am pleased to announce that I am still here. I may not understand how the schedule function works as I set this post to publish this morning, and it didn't. Yesterday's post was also supposed to publish during my surgery and didn't. I published it later from my tablet while under the influence of strong narcotics.


UPDATE from Bronson hospital: I am recovering from having my prostate removed. I am all right. I am getting a lot of TLC from my amazing wife, and I am re-reading Marvels and Kingdom Come in advance of my Alex Ross post. Thinking about heroes, wonders, and marvels.

Thanks for reading!


PS: Today is my wife's birthday. I love you, hunny.


                                                     - chris tower - 1308.17 - 11:35

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you, Mom.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 1282 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1901.06 - 10:10

NEW (written 1708.27) NOTE on time: I am now in the same time zone as Google! So, when I post at 10:10 a.m. PDT to coincide with the time of your death, Mom, I am now actually posting late, so it's really 1:10 p.m. EDT. But I will continue to use the time stamp of 10:10 a.m. to remember the time of your death, Mom. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom.

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.