Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1595 - New Monitor and Assorted Photos


A Sense of Doubt blog post #1595 - New Monitor and Assorted Photos

I bought a new monitor back in December, and I finally set it up in my office. In both photos above and below, the new monitor is the one on the left, the "center" monitor in front of the keyboard. The old main monitor is to the right, and you can see that the new one is bigger by about two-three inches. Not a ton different but a noticeable difference that has already forced me to resize the display and to adjust to the new display and the monitor size.

This delay in setting up the monitor seems to be how things roll lately.

I also straightened up my desk.



I am just sharing a bunch of photos today, recent photos on my phone, such as this first one of our new bee house.


Some repeat photos because I am so happy. LCC Graduation 1906.21. My friends and colleagues.
Featured here - 








We went to Oregon City to the Highland Still House. Great place. We will be back!








A Tomato from the garden.


I have been down lately. There are many reasons, but one is a major reduction in work. I am fighting through it. I am trying to be positive, but there have been some struggles.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1907.03 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1460 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

1 comment:

Lord Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.