Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, March 17, 2023

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2950 - "The Logical Song" - Pomplamoose covers Supertramp - Music Week 2023 #09



A Sense of Doubt blog post #2950 - "The Logical Song" - Pomplamoose covers Supertramp -  Music Week 2023 #09


I have always loved this song.

I think I like the Pomplamoose cover MORE than the original.

And I basically adore EVERYTHING that Pomplamoose does.

This one, especially.

Don't know POMPLAMOOSE?? Check them out on their YOU TUBE channel. They have originals as well as covers. There's several French songs because Natalie speaks French.

Thanks for tuning in.





A cover of "The Logical Song" by Pomplamoose.

CREDITS

Lead Vocals: Nataly Dawn
Keys: Jack Conte
Synthesizer: Dave Mackay
Guitar: Brian Green 
Bass: Nick Campbell
Drums: Ben Rose
Background Vocals: Nahneen Kula
Engineer: Tim Sonnefeld 
Assistant Engineer: Branko Presley
Mixing/Mastering: Yianni AP
Producer: Brian Green
Video Director: George Sloan
DP: Ricky Chavez
Camera Operators: Merlin Showalter, Sammy Rothman, George Sloan, Ricky Chavez
Video Editor: Dominic Mercurio

Recorded at The Village in Los Angeles.



The Logical Song
Song by Supertramp

When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderfulA miracle, oh, it was beautiful, magicalAnd all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happilyOh, joyfully, oh, playfully watching meBut then they sent me away to teach me how to be sensibleLogical, oh, responsible, practicalThen they showed me a world where I could be so dependableOh, clinical, oh, intellectual, cynical
There are times when all the world's asleepThe questions run too deepFor such a simple manWon't you please, please tell me what we've learned?I know it sounds absurdPlease tell me who I am
I said, now, watch what you say, they'll be calling you a radicalA liberal, oh, fanatical, criminalOh, won't you sign up your name? We'd like to feel you're acceptableRespectable, oh, presentable, a vegetableOh, take, take, take it, yeah
But at night, when all the world's asleepThe questions run so deepFor such a simple manWon't you please (oh, won't you tell me)Please tell me what we've learned?(Can you hear me?) I know it sounds absurd(Oh, won't you tell me) please tell me who I amWho I am, who I am, who I am
OohHey
'Cause I was feeling so logicalYeahD-D-D-D-D-D-D-DigitalYeah, one, two, three, fiveOh, oh, oh, oh, yeahOoh, it's getting unbelievableYeahGetting, getting, yeah, yeahUh, uh, uh, uh
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Richard Davies / Roger Hodgson
The Logical Song lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2303.17 - 10:10

- Days ago = 2814 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: