Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #61 - American Museum of Magic



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #61 - American Museum of Magic

Hi Mom,

Still in catch up mode, so this one starts incomplete.

Dad and I went to the American Museum of Magic before we went to Turkeyville on Thursday, August 27th, 2015. We forgot to get any pictures of ourselves at either the museum or at Turkeyville.

So this will be a photo document of the museum and some thoughts to share.

I love old magic posters, so there are several of those in this photo set.

classic cups and balls,
oldest magic trick



Houdini's milk can escape



Amazing collection of hand bills

Guillotine and
Sawing a Lady in Half


Disecto, which I own




Tarbell of the Tarbell Course in Magic
which I have just been gifted the eighth and final volume


Karrell Fox, I have one of his books

Magic magazines
I wrote for MUM and New Tops


Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 62 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.04 - 18:51
and finished 1601.01 - 9:39

No comments: