Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #62 - More on Traverse City pt. four


Dad and I at the Riverside Inn in Leland

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #62 - More on Traverse City pt. four - Leland and Suttons Bay

Hi Mom, Here's some more photos from my trip to Traverse City with Dad.



Riverside Inn, Leland

Riverside Inn, Leland

Tip jar, ice cream place
Sutton's Bay

Sutton's Bay

Sutton's Bay



Fishtown, Leland

Fishtown, Leland

Fishtown, Leland

Fishtown, Leland

Fishtown, Leland

Fishtown, Leland


Fishtown, Leland
Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 63 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.05 - 20:00
and finished 1601.01 - 9:37

No comments: