Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #74 - Me tired am

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #74 - Me tired am

Hi Mom,

Me tired am.

Me articulate not.

I finally caught up on work, though I still have more work to do to finish the week. I am just back to the normal schedule, or maybe slightly behind, but I no longer have any missed deadlines. If I can finish two more sets of papers by Sunday, then I will not have missed any deadlines.

Still more to do, two sets of papers for Park University, thirty-one in all (15+16). Papers for WMU, though those are not at the highest priority level. I need to study for a Pre-Calculus test I have this coming Thursday, and then the usual discussion posts, bill paying, class teaching, and other normal nonsense I do all the time, every week, or every day.

AND I have to go see a play in Battle Creek and write a review tomorrow morning.

This is likely exactly what our phone call would be like. It's more or less what my call with Dad was like.

Dad and I go to a WMU football game tomorrow. I wish you could go with us.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 76 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.18 - 18:31

No comments: