Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #67 - Throwback Thursday #2 - Mackinac Island 1989


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #67 - Throwback Thursday #2 - Mackinac Island 1989

Hi Mom, Throwback to 26 years ago.

Am I on the other side of this camera? I don't know. I may not have been with you for this trip. I don't remember.

All three of you look really happy, especially you Mom, so maybe I wasn't with you all. Ha ha...

That's a pretty classic look for you, Mom. I think that top may be among the ones Dad and Lori found when they went through your clothes the other day.

I love your smile here. This is a good way to remember you: smiling, on vacation with your family, radiating love.

Not much else to say. I am still behind with several unfinished blog entries. I will actually put this one through to Facebook, and try to catch up as best I can.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 68 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.10 - 19:34

No comments: