Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #86 - Apples


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #86 - Apples

Hi Mom,

Organic or non-organic apples. We're doing a taste test. The two non-organic apples I bought have already been eaten. This is an organic apple from the Mt. Rainier area of Washington state.

Do you remember me slicing up apple and feeding you pieces?

Sometimes, I smeared peanut butter on the pieces.

You liked it, right?

Eight-six entries so far and now I am thinking about you and apples.

Sometimes, it's just that simple.

And crunchy.

:-)

Happy last day of September, Mom.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 88 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.30 - 16:05

No comments: